Frequently Asked Questions - FAQS at Eyeglasses PK
1) Why are your prices affordable?
Controlled non-production overheads enable us to sell at such prices. Where people are more towards advertising and having big outlets in turn burdening their buyers, we exercise a low profile policy to get the same money back to our customers. Low price has nothing to do with quality. The quality of the frames and lenses are same as offered on other stores. Only frames with superb quality are offered online after systematically evaluating every frame on set standards.
2) Do you have any stores?
Yes. We are proud to mark our physical presence with a new and spacious Eyeglasses.PK outlet located at 16-C, Lane 9, Seher Commercial, DHA, Phase-7 (Adjacent To Burger Shack, Karachi)
3) Do you offer international shipping for orders outside Pakistan?
We do offer standard international shipping at a flat rate of Rs.999 . Express Shipping for international order will range from Rs. 1500 to Rs. 4000 depending on the destination.
4) Where are your glasses made?
Our Production facility is based in Karachi, Pakistan, which is equipped with modern equipment, state-of-the-art infrastructure and highly experienced staff.
5) What is your contact number and/or email address?
Our number is 0316-161-1211 and the email address is email@example.com.
6) How long will my order take to arrive?
The usual turnaround time is 3-5 days within Pakistan.
7) What shipping method do you use?
Our orders are shipped via regular Postal mail within Karachi. For all other cities, orders are shipped via TCS within Pakistan. International orders are shipped via regular post (standard) and FedEx or DHL (Express).
8) Do you offer expedited shipping in Pakistan?
Currently, only standard shipping is available in Pakistan and it is free of cost.
9) How much is the shipping for Pakistan?
We offer Free Shipping nationwide to all our customers. There are no charges in getting your orders delivered to your doorstep.
10) I've received my glasses but have decided to return them - what do I do?
Please refer to the return/refund policy (Click Here for Refund Policy) in this regard.
11) How can I check the progress of my order?
You can always check your order’s status in your account or you can even contact us for the updates.
12) What info do I need to place an order for prescription glasses?
Ordering here is a simple three step process. Select a frame and click on the details link button to see the full description of the frame. Please be sure that the size of the frame is the one you require. The next step is to enter your prescription in our database or you may upload scanned prescription while placing order. While entering your prescription, please do not change the signs that are associated with sphere and cylinder numbers. This is the most common mistake. After entering your prescription a confirmation page will appear. Once you confirm, your selected product will be added to the cart.
13) Are all of your frames customizable as prescription glasses or sunglasses?
All the frames available in “Prescription Glasses” can be used for cosmetic usage as well as prescription ones. For prescription sunglasses, you can always add tint to them.
14) How do I get a prescription?
You can have your eye exam done from your doctor and get the correction values for your eyes from there.
15) Will my prescription be saved to my profile if I register as a user?
Yes. All your details will be saved in your account once you are a registered user.
16) Can I use my contact lens prescription to order glasses?
Eyeglasses can only be produced using the prescription of eyeglasses. Contact lens prescription cannot be used for them.
17) Are your lenses scratch resistant?
All our lenses come with Anti-scratch and UV protection coatings.
18) What about lens coatings - do they cost extra?
Anti-Glare coating can be added to the uncoated lenses for only Rs. 495.
19) How do I pay?
We accept payments via EasyPaisa, Cash On Delivery (For Karachi only), Paypal and all major Credit Cards online.
20) Is the payment page secure?
Your credit card is processed by PayPal where your information is 100% secure. We do not store any card detail. The other details are always secure on our servers.